- The Haitian Refugee Crisis: A Quest for Human Rights
- State Aids and European Community Law
- The Role of Risk Analysis in the 1992 Framework Convention on Climate Change
- Old Wine, New Skins: NAFTA and the Evolution of International Trade Dispute Resolution
- Presidential Systems in Stress: Emergency Powers in Argentina and the United States
- Withdrawal and Expulsion in Germany: A Comparative Perspective on the "Close Corporation Problem"
- United Nations Intervention in Internal Conflicts: Iraq, Somalia, and Beyond
- As-Salāmu `Alaykum? Humanitarian Law in Islamic Jurisprudence
- Incentives for Peace and Profits: Federal Legislation to Encourage U.S. Enterprises to Invest in Arab-Israeli Joint Ventures
- Universal Versus Islamic Human Rights: A Clash of Cultures or a Clash with a Construct?
- The Effect of the Statist-Political Approach to International Jurisdiction of the Income Tax Regime- The Israeli Case
- Israel's Forty-Five Year Emergency: Are There Time Limits to Derogations from Human Rights Obligations?
- Problems and Prospects for the Kurdish Struggle for Self-Determination After the End of the Gulf and Cold Wars
- Tying A Slipknot: Temporary Marriages in Iran
- Books Received
- Choosing Law with an Eye on the Prize
- Multidisciplinary Perspectives on the Improvement of International Environmental Law and Institutions
- The Role of Law in the Soviet System: Looking Back and Moving Forward
- Forshadowing Future Changes: Implications of the AIDS Pandemic for International Law and Policy of Public Health
- Perspectives on the Gulf War
- Extremist Threats to Fragile Democracies: A Proposal for an East European Marshall Plan
- The Feasibility of Debt-Equity Swaps in Russia
- The United States and the World Bank: Constructive Reformer or Fly in the Functional Ointment?
- Positivism Regained, Nihilism Postponed
- The International Commercial Arbitration Explosion: More Rules, More Laws, More Books, So What?
- Setting a New Agenda for U.N. Human Rights Activities
- Promises to Keep and Miles to Go: A Look at Europe Poised Between Two Treaties
- Laws Separating Commercial Banking and Securities Activities as an Impediment to Free Trade in Financial Services: A Comparative Study of Competitiveness in the International Market for Financial Services
- Books Received
- Competition and Antitrust Law in Central Europe: Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary
- EC Customs Classification Rules: Should Ice Cream Melt?
- A Practitioner's Guide to the Maastricht Treaty
- Institutional Misfits: The GATT, the ICJ & Trade-Environment Disputes
- Irreconcilable Differences? Divorcing Regugee Protections from Human Rights Norms