- Measuring Corruption as a Threat to International Security: An Emerging Indicator for Enhancement of Global Corruption Governance
- International Advisory Proceedings on Climate Change
- Shedding New Light on Multinational Corporations and Human Rights: Promises and Limits of “Blockchainizing” the Global Supply Chain
- Are countries permitted to regulate corporate human rights violations abroad? (Book Preview)
- The Confusing World of International Data Privacy Law: An Argument for Comprehensive Regulation
- Applying the Lessons of The Gulf War Economic Sanctions to the Russian Invasion of Ukraine
- Smoke and Mirrors: An Opportunity for Russian State Responsibility Under the International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism
- Russia’s Sham Referendums in Ukraine: A Turning Point in the Move Towards an International Right to Substantive Democracy?
- Recognizing Climate Change as a Threat: The UN Human Rights Committee Can Extend Refugee Protections to Climate Migrants
- Unclean Hands: Responding to 'Spoils Don't go to the Aggressor'
- China's Answer to the U.N. Report on Xinjiang: Taking It Seriously, But Not on the Merits
- Curing the Symptom While Ignoring the Cause - Will the Trans-Atlantic Data Privacy Framework Work the Third Time?
- ISSB Corporate Sustainability Reporting & the Path to Global Governance