- The United States, The United Nations, and Micronesia: Questions of Procedure, Substance, and Faith
- Equal Protection- The Social Dimension of European Community Law
- The International Law of State Responsibility: Revolution or Evolution?
- The Beginning of the Constitutional Era: A Bicentennial Comparative Study of the American and French Constitutions
- U.N. General Assembly Meetings Held Outside New York
- (Why) Should Nations Utilize Antidumping Measures?
- Congress and Genocide: They're not Going to Get Away with It
- The Changing Process of International Law and the Role of the World Court
- The U.S. Importer's Perspective on U.S. Antitrade Actions Against Korea and Taiwan
- Panel Discussion: The Impact of U.S. Trade Law Actions on Business Decisions in Korea
- Legal and Policy Perspectives on United States Trade Initiatives and Economic Liberalization in the Republic of China
- Regulation and Liberalization of Imports and Foreign Investment and the Role of Trade Actions in the Republic of Korea
- Panel Discussion: Europe 1992
- European Community Trade Policies Vis-À-Vis Korea and Taiwan in the Eighties: A Comparative Perspective
- Comparative Development Strategies of South Korea and Taiwan as Reflected in Their Respective International Trade Policies
- U.S. Trade Policy Toward the New NICs of Southeast Asia
- Selected Bibliography on Europe 1992
- Overview: U.S.-Korea and U.S.-Taiwan Trade Law Issues in Comparative Perspective
- The Impact of U.S. Trade Law on Government Policy Making in the Republic of China
- Panle Discussion: The Impact of U.S. Trade Law Actions on Business Decisions in Taiwan
- The GATT Uruguay Round: Its Significance for U.S. Bilateral Trade with Korea and Taiwan
- The Impact of U.S. Trade Law Actions on Government Policy Decisions in Korea
- International Trade and Investment Regulation: Developing Jurisprudence in Taiwan
- Section 301 and the Appearance of Unilateralism
- The Role of the Court of Justice in the Implementation of the Single European Act
- Natural Gas in the European Internal Market: A Comparative Analysis of Common Carriage and Price Transparency
- A Functional Approach to "General Principles of International Law"
- The Hormone Conflict Between the EEC and the United States Within the Context of GATT
- Human Rights v. Extradition: The Soering Case
- A European Peace Order and the German Question: Legal and Political Aspects
- "Normative Surrender" and the "Duty" to Appear Before the International Court of Justice: A Reply
- Regulation of Imports and Foregn Investment in the United States on National Security Grounds
- Note, The Death Penalty in Late Imperial, Modern, and Post-Tiananmen China
- A U.S. Perspective on the EC Hormones Directive
- Constitutional Developments in the European Community and the Impact of the Single European Market After 1992
- Note, Throwing a Monkey Wrench into the Wheels of International Finance: Wells Fargo Asia Ltd. V. Citibank, N.A.
- Coherence and the European Court of Human Rights: The Adjudicative Background to the Soering Case
- The "1992 Project": Stages, Structures, Results and Prospects
- The Israeli Demolition of Palestinian Houses in the Occupied Territories: An Analysis of its Legality in International Law
- Anti-Diversion Rules in Antidumping Procedures: Interface or Short-Circuit for the Management of Interdependence?
- Civil Procedure Reform in Japan
- Towards a European Constitution of the Firm: Problems and Perspectives
- Child Welfare Legislation in India: Will Indian Children Benefit from the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
- The West Bank Aquifer and Conventions Regarding Laws of Belligerent Occupation
- Intellectual Property in the Uruguay Round- Negotiating Strategies of the Western Industrialized Countries
- Companies in the European Community: Are the Conflict-of-Law Rules Ready for 1992?
- Translation of Legal Texts: Three English Versions of the Swiss Federal Statute on Private International Law