- Not Just Doctrine: The True Motivation for Federal Incorporation and International Human Rights Litigation
- Militating Democracy: Comparative Constitutional Perspectives
- The Lotus Principle in ICJ Jurisprudence: Was the Ship Ever Afloat?
- Technological Advancement and International Human Rights: Is Science Improving Human Life or Perpetuating Human Rights Violations?
- Institutional Alliances and Derivative Legitimacy
- The Quest for Creative Jurisdiction: The Evolution of Personal Jurisdiction Doctrine of Israeli Courts Toward the Palestinian Territories
- Condominum Arrangements in International Practice: Reviving an Abandoned Concept of Boundary Dispute Resolution
- The Victims of Victim Participation in International Criminal Proceedings