- The Use of Force Against States That Might Have Weapons of Mass Destruction
- The Pace of International Criminal Justice
- Prosecuting Torturers, Protecting "Child Molesters": Toward a Power Balance Model of Criminal Process for International Human Rights Law
- The New International Law-Makers? Conferences of the Parties to Multilateral Environmental Agreements
- Fifth Colloquium on Challenges in International Refugee Law. The Michigan Guidelines on the Right to Work.
- The Michigan Guidelines on the Right to Work
- Identity, Effectiveness, and Newness in Transjudicialism's Coming of Age
- An Analysis of Article 28 of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, and Proposals for Reform
- Balancing Judicial Cognizance and Caution: Whether Transnational Corporations are Liable for Foreign Bribery Under the Alien Tort Statute
- Gas Smalls Awful: U.N. Forces, Riot-Control Agents, and the Chemical Weapons Convention
- The Inherent Jurisdiction of WTO Tribunals: The Select Application of Public International Law Required by the Judicial Function
- The Use of Article 31(3)(C) of the VCLT in the Case Law of the ECtHR: An Effective Anti-Fragmentation Tool or a Selective Loophole for the Reinforcement of Human Rights Teleology?